Saturday, June 14, 2014

Frustration!! A Rant!

Remodeling a house is stressful....been there, done that!  So when I moved to a new house, that really only needed decorating, I was beyond excited.  BUT I should have expected a sna-foo here and there.  I posted before about my master bedroom and the transformation that I hope to complete in the near future.  These pillows....


...were suppose to be sitting on a brand new gorgeous couch in my master bedroom....right now.  I ordered a new couch, for the end of my bed, in March.  I knew it would take 10 weeks for the order and I was perfectly fine with the wait.  The ten weeks were up and on June 9th I checked my order status online and it said the estimated date for delivery was August 23rd?!?!?!?!?  Say.What?!?!  I couldn't believe that!  And...I wasn't even notified of the delay, or why it was delayed!! I cancelled my order.

 I have waited several days to write this post because of how angry I was over the lack of communication.  And I wasn't even going to write it, but I am still so disappointed that I was going to have to wait so long for my couch order.  I ordered the couch from Pottery Barn and I have never had any problems before.  A few days later, as I was on Instagram, I noticed this picture.... A wall of fabric that was suppose to already be on my couch...in my bedroom!



And as I read through the comments from others, there was more than one person mentioning a cancelled order because of a fabric delay.  One commentor even said they had waited for 8 months and finally cancelled their order.  I wasn't the only victim here. When I called customer service I was told there was a fabric delay and that they were sorry.  That was it!  Pottery Barn....you messed up BIG time!!  It will be a long while before I can shop with you again!  I kind of felt like this episode of Friends!!!


I'm on the hunt now for a new couch!!!  Something local and not from a foreign company that delays their fabrics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment