Wednesday, June 18, 2014

THE Couch!!!

Sofa drama!  Who knew I would have such an issue trying to order a couch!  I am over my Pottery Barn rant and found a beautiful sofa for my master bedroom.

I am so excited for it to arrive....in 2-3 weeks!  I found it at Ballard Designs and it looks so comfy.  

 It will fit perfectly at the end of my bed.  At 29 1/2" deep we will have plenty of room to walk around it.  We have planned on having a couch at the end of the bed from the beginning of the design plan.  To save money I bought a bed skirt that was a full size and cut it to fit my bed.  I have a funky craftmatic adjustable bed and so there are big metal bars at the end of the mattress'. It doesn't allow a bed skirt to lay flat.   The amazing sofa will cover all of my imperfections.  I can't wait for it to arrive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment