Monday, June 30, 2014

It Finally Arrived!! THE Couch!

For four long months I have awaited this very moment!  My new couch has arrived.  The color works with my headboard (I was really worried because it is so hard to match fabrics on a computer) and the size is perfect.  


It is going to take some getting used to.  Having furniture at the end of the bed is different at first glance.  I hope my husband doesn't run into it during the night. The down bench seat is my favorite part of it, and even though I was going for a totally different look with my first couch order, this one seems to fit my house.  


And my pillows are finally off of the floor and where they should be.  It's been a long four months.  I'm not sure I am made for custom ordered furniture.... :)


The shape is scrumptious.  It almost makes me want a tea room with fancy English parlour furniture and china.  Hmmmm....Downton Abbey season 5 seating?!

 
The wood finish has just enough antiquing and scroll work for my room.  I hope it's not too fancy for my husband.  

Take a look at what it looked like before....


And the after...


My downstairs may suffer for the next little while, and my kids may have to deal with life's crisis' in my room, I don't want to leave it.  Now....how do I convince my husband to finish the rest of the room....

No comments:

Post a Comment