Friday, May 16, 2014

My New Favorite Show







HGTV has been a part of my tv time for years.  A few of my faves, that aren't on anymore, are"Divine Design" with Candice Olson, and "Sarah 101" with Sarah Richardson.  But lately there haven't been any design shows that have captured my attention....until now!  Have you heard of a new show called "Fixer Upper"?? (image from Image from http://magnoliahomes.net/fixer-upper/ ) It stars Joanna and Chip Gaines from Waco, Texas and they help homeowners "fix up" their homes.  I love their country style and laid back family life.  

IMG_7877x
Image from http://magnoliahomes.net/fixer-upper/


Beautiful....right?!?!?!?!  I love Joanna's use of vintage finds from flea markets.  She has an amazing design sense.  I find myself pausing the tv just to look more closely at her finished rooms.  Check out their website magnoliahomes.net and watch their new show Fridays on HGTV.  I just wish they had a better time slot.  Thank goodness for DVRs!    

No comments:

Post a Comment